Air Quality Monitoring
Air Quality Monitoring
AGAT Laboratories provides a full range of air services to industries and the government making us a recognized leader throughout Canada. We assist clients in achieving regulatory compliance by evaluating the effectiveness of their air monitoring management systems and providing accurate assessments for their environmental impact studies.
We specialize in source emissions testing, ambient air monitoring, meteorological monitoring, passive air monitoring and data acquisition for a range of industry sources including:
- Oil and gas processing
- Power generation
- Pulp and paper processing
- Wood products
- Waste incinerators
- Manufacturing facilities
- Urban areas
- Background rural locations
Quality Assurance and Quality Control
Rigorous and comprehensive quality programs are implemented to ensure that data collected is complete, representative, accurate and defensible.
Our Quality Assurance Program is comprised of the following components:
- Daily data monitoring conducted by staff for every parameter of the past 24 hours.
- Organized Staff Training Program involving internal seminars, classroom training, field training and attendance to industry conferences.
- In-house database of sampling and monitoring procedures.
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for monitoring, calibration and sampling systems.
- Automated daily zero and single-point span calibration, and monthly multi-point calibrations for continuous monitoring stations.
- Enhanced data validation services available to maximize precision.
This secure website is used for ambient air monitoring data applications. Some features include daily reports consisting of hourly recorded and trended calibration data. This dramatically improves the efficiency of report generation and enhances the overall alarming structure.
WebAIR capabilities result in more effective cost controls through:
- Cost effective and efficient communications.
- Efficient and quick accessibility to data.
- Exchange of technical knowledge between our staff and client personnel.
WebAIR analyzes data through its internal quality control system checks. All results are compared and reviewed for any anomalies. These are automatically flagged and highlighted in WebAIR daily reports, which allows our personnel and your personnel to effectively monitor data and system performance. WebAIR software automatically notifies all involved on the project of any errors, alerts, warnings and violations should they occur.
Wireless or land line communications enables AGAT Laboratories to poll stations on a regular basis to verify the stations’ data integrity and performance. Additionally, and maybe more importantly, the WebAIR software and our Quality Control System ensures data quality and decreases the chance of system down-time.
The WebAIR reporting software enables all monthly reports to be submitted to you electronically. The effective use of this modern communication and data transmittal technique significantly lowers paper usage and overall operating costs.
To access your WebAIR login page, click here.